Topcon′s RL-H5A auto-leveling laser combines precision, versatility and value in one job site tough package. Its super-fast self-leveling motors are accurate to +/-10 arch seconds meaning whether you′re checking grade or setting batter boards you′re going to be accurate the first time. Its high-power 2.4mW diode means you have a 2,600ft. (800m) diameter working radius making it a great reference for machine mounted receivers. All of these features make the RL-H4C more than twice the laser offered by anyone else.
TOPCON RL-H5A ROTATING LASER LEVEL
RL-H5A features include:
- Simple, intuitive manual slope match capability with automatic cross axis self-leveling
- Fast, automatic self-leveling
- Ruggedized construction with dual handles and IP66 water-resistant housing
- LS-80L Long-Distance laser sensor
- Up to 100 hours of production from dry or optional rechargeable batteries
- Automatic height of instrument alert (HI alert)
- Optimally focused beam provides long 2,600ft. (800m) operating radius
- Machine control compatible
- 10 arc second accuracy
- Universal rod clamp for LS series sensor
- New ruggedized carrying case that fits standard package plus extra LS sensor and LS-B10 machine mounted laser sensor.*
- Extra LS sensor and LS-B10 sold separately.