• Unique patented oval shape permits equal size graduations full-length, prevents rod from rolling and is easier to hold.
• Numerals and graduations are epoxy-protected for maximum wear-resistance and sized for maximum readability.
• Sections cushioned with glides to prevent wear.
• Linear accuracy exceeds 1 in 4,000.
• Made from strong, corrosion-proof fiberglass that is lightweight and won’t warp or swell.
• Rods have height measuring gauge on back side.
• Female threaded hole (⅝ x 11 in.) on top for mini-prism.
Model #’s available:
807348 – 25 ft. SK Rod, 7 sections, ft./10ths